HPP Residential Recovery Program
- Program spans a minimum of 9 months up to 18 months of supportive housing.
- Client engagement in traditional, 12 step self-help programs.
- Participation in process/therapeutic groups as well as intensive in-house case management, rererral to HPP outpatient treatment and aftercare.
- Outside meetings and activities including developing a sober support system.
- Resolving any outstanding legal issues DUI, child support, debt resolutions, etc.
- Before graduation stable housing and employment are achieved.
- Abstinence from Drug and Alcohol Use.
- Increased Social Supports/Social Connections.
- Increase Access to Services.
HPP Safe Harbour: A recovery Experience for Women
- Program spans 4 to 9 months if not pregnant. If client is pregnant program extends 3 months post delivery.
- 42 to 86 hours Level I and Level II Alcohol and Drug treatment services, including Intensive Therapeutic/Process Groups and individual counseling.
- Must enroll in school or complete GED. Participate in public speaking class.
- Learn to balance a checkbook and open a checking or savings account.
- Graduate drug court or clear probation and parole.
- Demonstrate self sufficiency and empathy for the experiences and needs of their children.
- Abstinence from drug and alcohol Use.
- Increased Social Supports/Social Connections
- Increase Access to Services
All facets of our program are client centered and geared towards helping the client understand the power of addiction and its impacts; practical tools are learned and applied, and residents gradually become integrated into activities within the recovery support community. Without this integration, clients are likely to relapse immediately and begin another episode of living on the streets and frequenting hospitals and shelters.